- You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct.
- You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Items (Badges, Credits, etc) associated with your Account to a third party without Wireclub’s explicit permission.
- You shall not access or use an Account or Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the original Account creator.
- You shall not allow anyone other than the original Account creator gain access to the Service using the Account.
- You shall accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by third parties in connection with your Account.
You will be solely responsible for anything and everything you submit to the Service. We cannot assume any responsibility or liability over any material or content published by you or other users on the Service. The responsibility over any published material or content lies solely on the user that submitted it to the Service.
Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all data submitted by you to our Service, including private communications, to ensure that it conforms to our content guidelines, code of conduct and usage restrictions.
Removal of Information
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation profiles, public postings and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above or any other applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable.Read More »Ownership of User Contributed Content, Virtual Items and Credits