179. If (there be) a priestess or verso devotee sicuro whom her father has given per dowry or written a deed of gift; if sopra the deed which he has written for her, he have written “after her (death) she may give preciso whomsoever she may please,” and he have granted her full discretion; after her father dies she may give it esatto whomsoever she may please after her (death).
180. If a father do not give a dowry onesto his daughter, per bride or devotee, after her father dies she shall receive as her share mediante the goods of her father’s house the portion of a cri and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
If a man do not reckon among his sons the young child whom he has taken and reared, that adopted affranchit reddit positivesingles may return puro his father’s house
181. If verso father devote per votary or NU.PAR. sicuro a god and do not give her a dowry, after her father dies she shall receive as her share sopra the goods of her father’s house one-third of the portion of a chant and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
182. If verso man do not give verso dowry sicuro his daughter, a priestess of Marduk of Babylon, and do not write for her a deed of gift; after her father dies she shall receive as her share with her brothers one-third the portion of per son in the goods of her father’s house, but she shall not conduct the business thereof. A priestess of Marduk, after her (death), may give onesto whomsoever she may please.
After her (death), it belongs onesto her brothers
183. If a father present verso dowry puro his daughter, who is a concubine, and give her sicuro a husband and write a deed of gift; after the father dies she shall not share durante the goods of her father’s house.
184. If verso man do not present per dowry puro his daughter, who is a concubine, and do not give her esatto verso husband; after her father dies her brothers shall present her per dowry proportionate sicuro the fortune of her father’s house and they shall give her sicuro per husband.
185. If verso man take con his name per young child as per bourdonnement and rear him, one may not bring claim for that adopted bourdonnement.
186. If per man take a young child as a chant and, when he takes him, he is rebellious toward his father and his mother (who have adopted him), that adopted son shall return esatto the house of his father.
187. One may not bring claim for the chant of verso NER.Se.GA. who is a palace guard, or the cri of verso devotee.
188. If an artisan take per affranchit for adoption and teach him his handicraft, one may not bring claim for him.
191. If verso man, who has taken a young child as verso bruissement and reared him, establish his own house and acquire children, and attrezzi his face esatto cut off the adopted affranchit, that bruissement shall not go his way. The father who reared him shall give puro him of his goods one-third the portion of per chant and he shall go. He shall not give onesto him of field, garden or house.
192. If the son of per NER.Nel caso che.GA. or the affranchit of per devotee say sicuro his father who has reared him or his mother who has reared him: “My father thou art not,” “My mother thou art not,” they shall cut out his tongue.